Hi all new advice

The battery on my new 466 g3 ibook is playing up sometimes I get about 2+
hrs other times it is only 1+ hr now today it was different I got to watch 2
dvd's and surf for over 45 mins before it needed charging a total of 3 hrs
50 mins. But as soon as I charged it back up the book stopped seeing the
battery then about 20mins into use (on ac the battery pops back up and gives
me a full charge) since then I have managed to use it for about 45mins so
far.

Is this normal use? or is the power management on its way out? Or is the
battery on its way out?

Any help or advice would be great. Also is there any software that will tell
me the state of the battery like the stuff I had for my 550c before it got
sold.

TIA Victoria.