I am having a problem with my Wallstreet. When I start it up. It goes
thru all the normal stuff. Gray screen with apple and then when it goes
to the OS X start up screen where you see what is loading it goes dim.
Where you can barely see what is on the screen after that loads the
screen goes black and you can't do anything. Anyone know how to fix
this?

geno.