Hello list, I'm new to this list, but a long time lister on other LEM lists.
My mother has a G-3 laptop (bronze keyboard and SCSI) I believe it's the
Lombard ... Well the other day  it crashed, and when she tried to re boot
all she gets is a gray scale "no" sign. We've tried booting from CD (OS8.1,
9.0, X.1 and X.2), taking out all of the modules and reseating them ...
Tried booting with each of them in individually, zapped the pram several
times, but this thing just won't boot. Besides the RAM it's all stock.

Please help .. Since she's convinced my Step-father they need a new G-4
Laptop, if I can get this thing running I can keep it :-)

Thank in Advance

--
Rob

AOL IM wingnut022074

A computer without Windows is like a dog without bricks tied to its head.