on 10/06/03 20:21, Bruce Johnson at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
[snip!]
> Alas the developer stopped development with the advent of OSX as OSX
> pissed him off (Sure to start off a new round of flamage I'm sure :-(
>
> <http://www.finderpop.com/> the last version is archived there.

He says that he stopped developing on the Mac, and "Windoze NT sucks". Maybe
he quit because of the advent of OS X, but he certainly doesn't mention it
on his R.I.P. FinderPop web page...

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

bytesexual /bi:t`sek'shu-*l/ adj.: [rare] Said of hardware, denotes
willingness to compute or pass data in either big-endian or little-endian
format (depending, presumably, on a mode bit somewhere). See also NUXI
problem.