To: Michelle Klein-Hass

>>It is definitely sufficient for Netscape 7. I would strongly suggest
going the
Mozilla route because Moz is a bit leaner and faster than the
AOL-packaged
Netscape.<<

I'm not using the AOL-packaged Netscape. I use Netscape 7 on my G4
desktop at my studio and like it a lot. At this point, I'm only
interested in upgrading my Pismo that I use at home to Netscape 7. BTW,
thanks for the link to the LEM Pismo page.

To: Hugo Diaz

>>Now I want to migrate the Netscape mail and bookmarks to the 1400.
What files should I copy to the 1400?<<

I'm not the best person to ask as I'm more technophobe than technophile,
but I think that all you have to do is link your two computers together
and then use the import feature in Netscape to bring your address book
and bookmarks over to the PB 1400. If you have further questions, I'm
sure someone, who is more expert, will be able to help you.

To:Steve Kidd

>>One question and one comment, The question is what software are you
using that hasn't been updated? I ask mainly just out of interest - I
keep track of photo software (professional hazard) and I wasn't aware
of any major tools that weren't OS X compatible by now.<<

I use a photo business package called HindSight which runs on the
Panorama database software. It runs in classic on my G4. Also, the
scanner driver software for my Nikon SuperCool Scan 2000 will only work
in OS 9.

To: Everyone

Thanks for your comments, especially the ones that dealt specifically
with upgrading Netscape on my Pismo. I'll probably be following up with
questions on upgrading to OSX in the near future, as some of you have
given me food for thought.

--
Regards,

Les