Mine does this too. I remove whatever module is in the right bay, leave a
battery in the left bay and then press the startup button. It boots as
normal and then I re-insert the right bay module back in and it works fine.
Beats me but it works.

Even weirder, it doesn't matter what is in the right bay:  battery, floppy
drive, CD ROM, DVDROM, Zip...whatever. Same behavior.

Good luck,
Byron

on 9/10/03 2:48 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED]