On Wednesday, December 31, 2003, at 11:55 PM, William2003 wrote:

I just signed on to .Mac after getting a new 12" PB for Christmas but I am just getting the idisk icon on my desktop with a construction sign image on it. I installed the idisk utility but am unable to move any images or files onto the idisk.

Any suggestions ?

Kayla

Does it have an "under construction" sign or does it have a "pedestrian crossing" sign?
The "pedestrian crossing" symbol on the iDisk icon means it is read only.

Apple has changed the access to iDisk - you MUST go through the Go->iDisk menu OR, in Go->Connect to Server, type "http://idisk.mac.com/your name" to access your iDisk. Then type your user name and password into the dialog box and you are good to go.

Turtle-Bear