Same here did it for about 2 years now under OSX Panther and Jaguar.
You could also contact D-Link Phone Support they are great.

Hugo
On 6-Jan-04, at 9:01 PM, Bill Buckhaults wrote:

I have used the 614+ for more than a year and am able to see the other computer and share files going both way. I use it wireless DSL between a G-3 Wallstreet and a Power Computing desktop 70 feet and 4 walls away. Runs good on OS 8.6, 9.0, and 9.1. Hope this helps.
Bill

Kris McGrath wrote:
I have the same router and I can connect via IP (AFP/IP or TCP/IP) to any
other computer, but I don't think it actually supports the Appletalk
protocol.
Thanks,
Kris
Subject: Re: Does D-Link Router support Appletalk?
I purchased a D-link 614+ wireless router. The router does all internet stuff OK in both wireless and otherwise mode. I can even turn off the DHCP so that it can work in the network that already has an asante router going to the cable modem and other switches.
HOWEVER, whether I am just going from port to port, or through the WAN port or through wireless, I cannot see any of the network. I cannot see the other OSX macs, or the OS9 macs or the appletalk or the usb printers. Yes I turned on appletalk and so forth.

Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |