From: G-Books [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dante
McLean
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 1:35 PM
To: G-Books
Subject: Pismo Battery

My battery life isn't great, even with really aggressive power
management (I get about an hour and fifteen minutes), and I got stuck
having a lecture in a class with only two outlets;  one on the "smart
podium," and the other at the front of the room, below the blackboard.
Not ideal for student PB users to thieve power!  So, it is time to get a

second battery.

Few questions;  1)  I assume that using a second battery in the media
bay will do the trick here, even if the three-year-old one in the left
bay is on the way out.  Will having a new battery in one bay, dying
battery in the other bay, affect power manager and/or the new battery?
2)  What companies have people been happy with, and does anybody have
suggestions for price range?

Thanks.

--
Regards,

Dante McLean
Dante McLean Photography
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  --> NeXTmail soon to be welcome!
[EMAIL PROTECTED]