If you need dial up connection after DSL so you can log on when you are out
of town, go with JMUG Connect (www.jmug.org). Sam, the owner, is a Mac head
and super nice guy. He charges $15.00 for national 56k connection. He has
been great to my nonprofit and to the folks we give computers
to-terrifically supportive and endlessly patient-we love him! He knows all
the Mac OSs inside out, including Jaguar and Panther.
raino