Hi Laurent,

ssh: connect to host permanentmailbox.com port 22: Operation timed out

yes that looks like port 22 is blocked.

So regarding your related post about the URL containing 'mail' - have you tried just using the IP address of the web site's host in your browser request?

i.e.

Name:   netmail.verizon.net
Address: 206.46.170.9

(and that seems to redirect to URL based on)

Name:   sso.verizon.net
Address: 206.46.186.7

If this appears to work for the first request but then throws up the domain name again when you start to interact with it (as websites tend to do) you could place entries in your NetInfo Manager to make the Mac use the IP addresses instead - I think that might help?

With higher desperation levels you could of course always ftp the mailbox file from your home computer (left running all the time and downloading mail periodically) into your work computer. They must have left port 21 open for a reason :-)

GT