Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:42:13 -0800
From: Clark Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: Wallstreet and Brother HL-1240 Printer
Do you have a USB keyboard or mouse you can plug in to check the
operation of the USB.  This is the process I use.  A keyboard or
mouse is best as support for these are built in.  My gut feel is that
you still have a USB card problem, APS should show the printer
otherwise.  I've had the best luck installing the USB card drivers
from the OS 9 disk.  If you run it after an install it will give you
the option of adding or deleting parts.
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA

Unfortunately I have no other USB items to be able to check the operation of the USB.

Perhaps as you have suggested installing a later USB card driver from the OS 9 disk will help, so I will try this.

One thing I did notice when I downloaded the latest driver from the Brother site is that it was listed for OS 8.6 - 9.2.1. There was no mention of 9.2.2, perhaps this is the problem no support for OS 9.2.2.

John Abraham.