That's what I was afraid of. So now I'm wondering how to get all this stuff off my wallstreet. The logical thing would be to create a folder on my ibook and then copy everything via ethernet. Boy is that going to take a while via 10T ethernet or wireless ethernet. Can I copy the startup partition with it running from the same startup partition? Then I'm thinking, how can get all this stuff back on there when the wallstreet will have empty drive. What about using bootcd to create bootable cd before I copy, and include CCC. Can I boot the wallstreet off the cd and use ccc to copy everything back from the ibook to my pristene drive?