On 19/03/04 16:19, "Bryan Forbes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Robert:
>
> I have an all Asante line-up.  Their wireless card that was just
> introduced somewhere around December ... I  believe it only works with
> OS X.  My base station is an Asante product as well.  Both have worked
> very well with Panther.
>
> B. Forbes
>

> On Mar 19, 2004, at 2:04 PM, Robert Greenstreet wrote:
>
>> I just received a G4 iBook and am planning to purchase wireless
>> capability.
>> Does anyone have any experience with alternatives to the AirPort
>> Extreme
>> card Apple recommends?

How do you do the configuration of your base station? I'm looking to replace
my older graphite base station, but I'm a bit concerned by 3rd party
solutions in part because of compatibility issues. With an AirPort Base
Station, you're almost always sure that Apple will provide the tools
whenever the system changes or is updated...

-Laurent.