Not sure. Never done it. But what i do know is that they offer another model with a print server option: Ethernet and USB print sharing.

regards

Hugo Trottier
Editor
The Digital Dispatch
On 19-Mar-04, at 5:13 PM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

On 19/03/04 17:10, "Hugo Trottier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Laurent, excuse me for getting on the subject, but i have had a
Graphite Airport Base station that was a little "Flaky" and decided to
replace it by a D-Link DI-614+ from the " b" family of wireless
product. Nothing fancy and less than half of the price of my Graphite
Base station. You configure it using your browser, and the phone
support is fantastic, and i should also mention that it's valid for
life, not 90 Days. Works with any Apple Airport Card. Great solution
and the coverage is somewhat broader than the original Airport. work
great under OSX and 9.

Thanks for the head-up, Hugo. Does it support AppleTalk? I still have a
LaserWriter 16/600PS which uses EtherTalk (AppleTalk over Ethernet), so I
need to be able to print wirelessly...

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Washington, DC, USA

Small Dog Electronics http://www.smalldog.com | Refurbished Drives |
-- Check our web site for refurbished PowerBooks | & CDRWs on Sale! |