Laurent, excuse me for getting on the subject, but i have had a Graphite Airport Base station that was a little "Flaky" and decided to replace it by a D-Link DI-614+ from the " b" family of wireless product. Nothing fancy and less than half of the price of my Graphite Base station. You configure it using your browser, and the phone support is fantastic, and i should also mention that it's valid for life, not 90 Days. Works with any Apple Airport Card. Great solution and the coverage is somewhat broader than the original Airport. work great under OSX and 9.

Just my 2 cents.

Hugo Trottier
Editor
The Digital Dispatch