Greetings Lista's,
I also need some advice for replacing an airport base station.... I got 2 airport cards and the graphite base station when Circuit City was dropping Apple...(about 18 mos ago?) Anyway...everything has been working perfectly until the past few days when it started to drop the connection and I would have to restart or even disconnect the power to the base station to get it to reset....I am running a Pismo and iMac se 400 (graphite)..both w/10.3.3... along with a Gateway 333 desktop (W98SE) with a Lucent(?) card in it..also using Verizon DSL...The phone comes into the Verizon unit then an ethernet cable to the graphite base then out to the 3 computers...I have had all three units on line at once without any problems until now... Any ideas/suggestions as to what/how to remedy the problem an suggestions for a replacement base??/
Thanks in advance and Regards,
Mike K