on 30/03/04 01:11, Kyle Hansen at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On 3/29/04 9:25 PM, "Brian Scott Oplinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Spew into
> the Cybertrough:
>
>> Let me chime in perhaps late with nothing but good about the Buffalo
>> brand available from CompUSA.  I have 2 of these primarily for my
>> ReplayTV units, but I also connect with my 802.11g PC card with my
>> older TiBook. Rather easy to set up and work very well for me.
>
> I second this recommendation.  Buffalo stuff is the best.  It is actually
> Orinoco/Lucent hardware rebranded, but is fully Mac compatible and works the
> best.  It's what I use at home.  My Linksys router and even my Airport
> Basestation are sitting on the shelf.

Does it support AppleTalk?

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

gib /jib/: 1. vi. To destroy utterly. Like frag, but much more violent and
final. "There's no trace left. You definitely gibbed that bug". 2. n.
Remnants after total obliteration. Originated first by id software in the
game Quake. It's short for giblets (thus pronounced "jib"), and referred to
the bloody remains of slain opponents. Eventually the word was verbed, and
leaked into general usage afterward.