Kyle Hansen wrote:

On 3/29/04 9:25 PM, "Brian Scott Oplinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Spew into
the Cybertrough:

Let me chime in perhaps late with nothing but good about the Buffalo
brand available from CompUSA. I have 2 of these primarily for my
ReplayTV units, but I also connect with my 802.11g PC card with my
older TiBook. Rather easy to set up and work very well for me.

I second this recommendation. Buffalo stuff is the best. It is actually
Orinoco/Lucent hardware rebranded, but is fully Mac compatible and works the
best. It's what I use at home. My Linksys router and even my Airport
Basestation are sitting on the shelf.

Where does one get info on this Buffalo stuff? The closest CUSA to me is 2hrs+away.. I may be in the market for a replacement very soon for a new base station to replace my graphite ABS..It is dropping connections every 20 minutes or so...just started out of the blue today...Is that a symptom of the capacitor failure that I remember hearing about a while back??? Any other obvious symptoms of imminent base station failure??
Regards,
Mike K