From: G-Books [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Howe
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2004 8:01 AM
To: G-Books
Subject: Wallstreet Display

Hi-

I remember a thread from a few days ago about sleep/display problems on a
Wallstreet. At the time, I wasn't having any problems so I didn't pay much
attention, but oddly enough, a Wallstreet I just sold to a friend is having
the problem now.

Was ther any resolution found for this problem? I deleted my old messages.
Specs for his machine:
14.1 inch display
300 MHz
192 MB RAM