At 12:01 PM -0400 4/18/04, Scott Howe wrote:
Hi-

I remember a thread from a few days ago about sleep/display problems on a
Wallstreet. At the time, I wasn't having any problems so I didn't pay much
attention, but oddly enough, a Wallstreet I just sold to a friend is having
the problem now.

Was ther any resolution found for this problem? I deleted my old messages.
Specs for his machine:
14.1 inch display
300 MHz
192 MB RAM
10.2.8

This is a sometime problem I run into on my Wallstreet. It's something goofy with the power manager I guess. You should be able to get the back lighting on by hitting the brightness control on the keyboard. That's a start but doesn't solve the problem, if it goes to sleep the backlighting won't come back on. To fix it restart into OS 9, put it to sleep, wake it up and then restart back into OS X and hopefully, all is well.

--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA