Hello everyone. . .

I'm the guy who loves bluetooth. . .or anything wireless for that matter; which is why it's ironic that I've never ventured into the Airport world. I've got an Airport ready Pismo so why not right? Well, I never had a need until this point. I'm online it seems more and more these days. When I'm out on the field, I'm connected to the net via my bluetooth cell phone and a USB bluetooth adapter. When at home, I plug my Pismo into my LinkSys router. . .where my PM G4 is also connected. My roommate has an Airport ready clamshell iBook and he's thinking of Airport as well. As it stands now, he and I have to go into the "computer room" and plug our beloved laptops to the router for net'in it.

So, it's time for Airport. This is what I want to do: Connect an Aiport base station to my router, and slap in an Airport card into my Pismo and one in my roommates iBook. Will this work? With the exception of running Airport Setup Assistant, is this all that needs to be done? Should I get an Airport card for the G4 as well? I am aware that the newer Airport Extreme card won't work with my Pismo or his iBook so that's not even a concern. Although on the Extreme subject. . .I like the printer sharing feature. Can I use an Extreme base with the regular card in my Pismo and take advantage of the printer sharing with my Epson Stylus C82? Or does the Graphite Base Station have the printer feature as well? And also, I'm gonna shop on eBay for the cards and Base Station. . .what price range should I be looking at for these items? They're not new anymore and should be cheap. . .or at least cheaper than when they were "today's technology". Any input would be helpful folks! Also, I'm with Charter Communications who provide my broadband internet service. . .probably should call them Monday and see if they are even compatable to this type of connecting. . .or is that necessary? Thanks again everyone for any input,

Zoltan THE BLUETOOTH MASTER