Lucky you. I have nearly broken off my fingers trying to get a Wallstreet I to boot into open firmware. I am convinced it will not happen.
On Jun 5, 2004, at 4:18 AM, Susan Platter wrote:

When I tried this on my Wallstreet, which is showing exactly the same symptoms as described in Macintouch, I got a message that reset-nvram was an "unknown word". reset-all seemed to work, as the screen blanked out and the Wallstreet went into a normal OS X startup, but what does reset-nvram do and why should it not be a recognised command? Will it work without the hyphen?

Incidentally, I have great difficulty getting Open Firmware to start. Sometimes it does, but most times not. Is there any way of setting it to start up, without having to hold those keys down?

Susan Platter
Swindon, Wiltshire, England