Congratulations.

Your System Profiler may MISS some of the stuff inside your Mac (if RAM is loose) but
it won't make stuff up that isn't there.

If it says you have a bigger hard drive and more RAM than you expected then thats what
you have. Live with it.

If you doubt it, use the Disk formatting utility to PARTITION the hard drive. You
don't have to go ahead with the partition operation but if it allows you to choose to
partition your internal HD into TWO 30-gig drives, then it must be 60 gigs.