On Jul 10, 2004, at 9:09 PM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

on 10/07/04 21:22, MacAddictvja at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Yes, I have done the Repair Permissions about three or four times in the
past 10 days or so.

Have you tried to move the "Safari" folder out of your Library/Preferences
folder? Don't trash it just now, just move it out of the Preferences folder.
While you're there, you could also toss away the file
com.apple.Safari.plist...

-Laurent.
--
Thanks for the info Laurent. . .gave me something to do anyway; but it didn't work. This sucks 'cause I was really gettin' into Safari. Oh well. I'm not gonna reformat for a browser.