on 13/08/04 05:25, Mikael Byström at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Eugene, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>
>> On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 01:37:56AM +0200, Mikael Byström wrote:
>> :
>> : macnifico, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:
>> :
>> : >Yesterday I installed the upgrade with no problems. I DIDN'T run
>> : >permissions, the CD, etc.
>> :
>> : and your point is?
>>
>> I believe his point is that he installed the 10.3.5 update --- without
>> doing the Repair Permissions, booting off the OS X CD and repair the
>> volume, et.al. --- and encountered no problems running 10.3.5.
>>

> Yes, but who claimed that such problems occur in 100% of 10.3.5 upgrade
> installations? If such problems only occurs in 10% it still is a problem.

Mikael,

What make you think that because it occurs in 10%, it is a problem? Or who
said it was a problem? You?

If it occurs in 9%, is it a problem? If not, then is 8% a problem? Where
does that end?

I don't agree with your statement that 10% is a problem.

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

careware /keir'weir/ n.: A variety of shareware for which either the author
suggests that some payment be made to a nominated charity or a levy directed
to charity is included on top of the distribution charge. Syn. charityware;
compare crippleware, sense 2.