Larry,

The third generation iBooks were Indigo for 366mhz and Graphite for the 466mhz SE. But the Key lime was available in both speeds, 366 and 466SE. This info was on the little fold-up brochures provided by Apple (I have one somewhere, but can't find it) and is also reviewed in the December 2000 MacAddict (p. 16, where it says Key Lime glows in the dark under a black light!)

I think the second generation also had an SE, the 366mhz in Graphite. IIRC, the standard iBook was 300mhz in Blueberry and Tangerine (in both first and second generation).

Shawn