In a message dated 9/2/04 2:55:04 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Remove every Battery (also the PRAM one) and AC
Adapter.
Leave the PowerBook without Power for two hours or
more.
Then, press the RESET key located on the Back.
Boot from the CD and check installing OS 9.0.4.

Okay; played with my Pismo some more....NOW when I try to start it up, I get four, even tone slow beeps (NOT the "tone of death") and the PRAM/sleep lamp starts flashing in cycles of four...

So; what level of Hades has my processor gone to NOW?!?

Could it be another board ? Maybe the power board ?

Mad Dog