I am referring to before the flash started, but after you started the process in Software Update as you described in your first post. I am aware that pretty much nothing was done once the flash upgrade progress bar started, and the damage was done before that.

I was asking the questions to get an idea of exactly what you did from the point you got the Software Update dialog, to the point where the ROM flash progress bar started.

Regards,
Adam Thayer