From: G-Books [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Laurent
Daudelin
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 4:39 PM
To: G-Books
Subject: Re: Pismo vs ibook?

I guess it's mostly personal taste. I've been carrying a 17" to the office
and back home for the last 3 weeks and I don't feel it too heavy. Whenever I
open it up, I'm glad I did pick up the 17" as the screen is really gorgeous
and must needed with OS X, for the kind of work I do, mostly programming...

-Laurent.