From: G-Books [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dan Palka
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 6:07 PM
To: G-Books
Subject: Re: Large or small (was Pismo vs ibook?)

I don't understand the logic behind this statement though.

I honestly do not believe if somebody offered you a free Wallstreet OR
a free Duo 280 (monochrome) you would take the Duo.  You could not take
both, and you could not sell the one that you take, and you had to keep
it permanently and use it daily, there's no way you would take a Duo.