Hi All,
I have been learning from this list for a while and I
now have a problem I haven't been able to solve on my
own. I have a Lombard with OS 10.3.6 which I have
recently decided to change to a Belkin  G pcmcia card
from an Orinoco Silver B card, I uninstalled the
sourceforge drivers I was using with the Belkin card,
in case they were causing a conflict. I understood the
Belkin should be recognized under airport extreme as a
compatible card, it shows on the tool bar as a Ralink
Technology RT2500 card. When I try to start airport
setup it says there is no airport card installed. It
acts like it doesn't have the proper drivers loaded.
What am I missing? After 4 hours on Google I give up I
need some expert help.

Thanks Mike