on 01/12/04 18:35, Katherine Zysk at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>>> About a year or two ago, I think that it has 256
>>
>> Then, you might want to take it out to see, although you might not have
>> enough memory left to install OS X. I've read a lot of complaints from
>> Lombard users unable to install OS X and many times, it was due to faulty
>> memory which, in other situations, would work fine, but would fail when OS X
>> is installed. I have no idea what the OS X installer does but it didn't
>> happen for a lot of users...
>>
>> -Laurent.

How is your hard disk configured? A single partition or more? Is this an
aftermarket hard disk or the original one?

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

cretinous /kret'n-*s/ or /kreet'n-*s/ adj.: Wrong; stupid; non-functional;
very poorly designed. Also used pejoratively of people. See dread high-bit
disease for an example. Approximate synonyms: bletcherous, bagbiting,
losing, brain-damaged.