Hmmm, nope, sorry. Once it's been downloaded, you have to purchase it again
if you want to download it again. Or if there is a problem with it, you can
contact the iTunes Music Store customer support and they will usually credit
you with another download for the same song. I did it a few times after
downloading a song that wouldn't play correctly.

You're right. I would've sworn that I read it's possible. Pity. Kind of strange, too, since they probably have your full download history anyway, and it's against the idea of "pay once, own forever". On the other hand, iTunes MS is not a subscription service...

Marcin Wichary e:\> [EMAIL PROTECTED] w:\> www.aci.com.pl/mwichary >> Attached w:\> www.aci.com.pl/mwichary/gui >> Graphical User Interface gallery w:\> www.10yearsofbeingboring.com >> 10 years of Being Boring w:\> www.usability.pl >> Usability.pl