I just called Apple wanting to know what is going on with my iBook. The replacement LCD for it still has not arrived, and I will have to wait now until at least monday to find out if one will show up. I turned it in on the 7th, so right now we stand at 13 days since I turned it in for a service that was supposed to take 7 days tops. By the time monday pops around it will be up to 17 days repair time, and it's not even supposed to be done by then, best case scenario.
I'm starting to get irritated to say the least.
Brian