My 12" PowerBook has been in the shop for over a week. They told me before I checked it in, that they were backordered on parts. They quoted 2 weeks. It seems the whole system is back ordered for parts. So I'm sure your not the only one suffering. Hang in there.

Aaron

On Mon, 24 Jan 2005 20:51:12 -0800 (PST)