On 16-Feb-05, at 1:31 AM, Larry le Mac wrote:

From: "Amber R." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Since you suggest that you will "always have access to Tiger", there really isn't much of a reason to wait for it to be pre-installed on the PB's is there ? If the 1.5 GHz is going to suit your needs, I'd say go and buy one so you can start enjoying
it now !

That's sort my feelings too as the line has been what seems seriously revised, and I'm getting an external +/- dual layer FW/USB 2 box, so I'll always be going for the combo version.

Great !! I really hope you enjoy your new PB, Larry !! I wish I could have waited to buy my PB but my 500 mhz iMac was sorely underpowered for my graphics programs and I was really needing something portable.

At the time, the 1.25 gig Al PB's seemed a great buy (and I am still very happy with it but envy you being able to get the 1.5 Ghz PB !).

Amber