Hello Everyone, I will be staying in a home in Europe for several weeks, where there is a Mac G3 hooked to a broad band connection. The owner says that he has "no active proxy" and it is set up to work only with his computer. He believes that he has a static connection, but is not sure. He is not opposed to trying a router, or a wireless router, to share the connection, but he doubts it will work with my PB G4. I was also thinking that a switch and an Airport Express might work to keep his Mac connected, and allow my AP Extreme PowerBook to connect wirelessly. It would seem to me that it would have to work, but surely some one out there can tell me with a bit more certainty. Any suggestions?
Additionally, I am using a Belkin 54g WiFi router in my office. Belkin claims that my 2.4 GHz is interfering with the wireless connection. Are there wireless routers that are less susceptible to this type of interference?
Any help appreciated.
Regards, Tom Adams
please also send response to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]