> But they list clamshell iBooks which had 4MB of Video RAM and up to what,
> 466MHz processors with a max of what 768MB RAM?
>
> The Pismo came with 8MB Video RAM, up to 500MHz processors and a max of 1GB
> RAM. Doesn't make sense...what could be the limiting factor?

The later clamshell iBooks had 8MB VRAM and an ATI Rage Mobility 128 (AGP
2x) graphics card.

The Pismo had 8MB and ATI Rage Mobility 128.

I think it is a mistake on the website as others have pointed out, it will
run on a Pismo.

--
Best wishes

Malcolm Cornelius - The Powerbook Fanatic
http://www.pbfanatic.co.uk