on 14/04/05 00:08, Tom Ethen at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Possibly it would be less expensive to purchase an older Mac to run the
> printer off of and then network it to your newer Macs.
>
> Tom
>
> On 4/13/05 11:23 AM, "Pace" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> The adapters are pricy, so
>> I think looking for a new printer is the way to go,
>> But it's just a shame to give up this laserprinter
>> that has nothing wrong with it!
>> Thanks to everyone for info on this!
>> Kim

But you need to keep in mind that the older Mac has to run OS X if you want
to share the printer with your newer Macs...

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

C Programmer's Disease n.: The tendency of the undisciplined C programmer to
set arbitrary but supposedly generous static limits on table sizes (defined,
if you're lucky, by constants in header files) rather than taking the
trouble to do proper dynamic storage allocation.