Not really on topic, but since I didn't have any other place to ask...

I have my Apple Studio Display 17 that stopped displaying a picture last
week. I did replace it with a 19" LCD display, so I'm not really trying to
repair it.

However, I already had an Apple Studio Display 21 that stopped working last
year. So, I have 2 of those big CRTs taking space and I was wondering what
to do with them. I'm pretty sure that the problem is with the power supply
and somebody more experienced with televisions and CRTs might be able to
repair them.

I'm not looking to repair them, just to get rid of them. I was thinking that
I could maybe offer them on the LEM-Swap list.

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

fix n.,v.: What one does when a problem has been reported too many times to
be ignored.