On Jun 13, 2005, at 2:33 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Zoltan,

I hope you meant that you hope future Macs are NOT stuck with that (I will change the adjective to) irritating "intel inside" sticker.

I certainly prefer not to have any ads on my computers. I especially prefer to have my Macs not resembling race cars.

There's an article discussing this on Forbes' site today:

<http://www.forbes.com/technology/2005/06/13/apple-intel- branding_cx_ah_0610apple.html>

They point out that Apple has a higher brand recognition than Intel does, that Intel may be getting more attention from their association with Apple than vice-versa.

I really don't think that we're going to be seeing 'Intel Inside' stickers anytime soon.

But the 'looking like race cars' thing makes me chuckle. I see more Windows laptops come through with ALL the myriad of stickers they have plastered all over them when they're sold. It's as if people think the mattress tag police have a laptop division...

--
"You can't make a fact out of an opinion by raising your voice."

Bruce Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]