On 19 Jun 2005, at 18:44, G-Books wrote:

Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 10:49:19 -0400
From: Laurent Daudelin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Automatic Network Connection.

Have you checked on MacOSXHints.com to see if you can find the hint that someone posted there to fix this problem? I did mention it a few times now
but it seems that my messages have gone unnoticed...

If you can't find it or apply it, then I'm afraid you'll have to perform
another installation, this time a clean one, after saving your home
directories.

-Laurent.

Yes Laurent I looked them up, tried them but no joy. Now I must decide what to do. Have about 35 GB on my HD and think a clean install ( first saving Home Directories ) will mean a lot of work. I am inclined to wait sometime, maybe Apple will come with a proper solution.

Many thanks for your support, greetings, Andre.