Have managed to run just about any software on the various versions of VPC, especially 5 and 6. Specifically, the schlock put out by the mexican banks and government and (non schlock) accounting software put out by a small softworks down here in Mexico. Has also been useful for believe it or not accessing Mexican bank and the Mexican IRS webpages that don't seem to fly under Mac browsers.

So it is definitely worth a try.

My only failure was a piece of software put out by a large company that is a viewer for maps of Mexico city. It's copy protection scheme apparently has a problem with the v.6.x VPC API implementation. So I bought a pirate copy. (already own a legal copy, and the publisher refused to make it work). Not sure if the v. 7.x VPC implementation works.

Things will be a bit slower, so it depends as to how intense your windows needs will be.

I'd take a shot at it.

Never mind the tech support fussing. If all he's looking for is virii and network issues, you are not the droid he is looking for.

F.