One last comment on bouncing spam (from me anyway :) )

Even if you do successfully get a bounce all the way to your friendly local
spammer, a bounce from your mailer is easily distinguished from a bounce
from your isp ( in most cases ).

In other words, it's just a dangerous as trying to unsubscribe from a
spammers mail list. All you actually do is confirm that your email address
exists, and hey bingo, you can join me on the magic million, double
confirmed, opt-in only, address lists that spammers love to sell to each
other :)

Don't you just love those righteous spam emails you get that affirm  that
you are only receiving this junk cause you opted into whatever ?

Like hell I did :)

Regards,
Joe