Only in America! It's a sad commentary on money, greed and conspicuous
consumption in this country. I think you are right Michelle, some of these
will definitely end up on eBay. Why didn't they just donate to the Christina
Foundation or another charitable org and take the write off? Sometimes I
wonder about the administrative brains (or not) in education after years
working for a community college with no fiscal responsibility. Of course at
the college I worked for, they just put Macs in the dumpster. Go figure!

kt