I have an old Wallstreet 233/512 cache. I love it cuz it gives 6 hours of
battery life, but it's very slow and too slow for OS X. However I found a
fairly inexpensive G3 upgrade (Avanti G3 400MHz) that I would like to
install with some more RAM (512MB) and then load OSX. I want to do all this
so I can run iLife and after looking at the requirements I need OS 10.3.
Will OS 10.3 install on this notebook? Do I need a helper app like Xpost to
get it running? I heard 10.3 only installs on USB Macs. If it will not
install on this PowerBook then which one will it including iBooks? I know
this would be the bare minimum for iLife but that's fine, later on I may get
a faster Mac depending on how much I like the applications themselves.
Thanks for any help regarding this.

:: Mindaugas
www.mindaugas.us
More robots less humans!