Laurent,

The router may be set to DHCP but are all the Macs set
to use DHCP?

If they are set up as static that can obviously be the
problem. Or, if there is something wrong with the
router that may be the problem. I've not heard good
things about D-Link in that regard.

Check all the settings and let us know. Also, why a
switch and a router?

--- Laurent Daudelin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<http://www.mail-archive.com/g-books%40mail.maclaunch.com/>