At 12:51 PM -0700 10/17/05, Bruce Johnson wrote:
On Oct 17, 2005, at 11:38 AM, Mike Kauspedas wrote:

sorry, I haven't been following the entire thread. What about assigning IP addresses instead of DHCP? All you would have to do is give each computer a valid IP on the same subnet.

Because it's an ongoing pain in the butt if you have ANY coming and going of systems...

For laptops that move between two or more sites with different address ranges it is so much easier to use DHCP. Especially if you are using WiFi sites on the run.
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA