Thank you for all the ideas in resolving this issue !!
I tried everything each of you suggested but to no avail. I tried everything on the D-Link support site and Apple discussion forums - still nothing. Called D-Link this morning and got through very quickly - ended up talking to a fellow who had me change some settings and was up and running again.

The only thing that concerned me is that he had me change the WEP encryption from 128 bit to 64 bit. I am just wondering how crucial this is for security purposes and have no idea why it would factor into getting the router working properly again.

Can anybody weigh in on the encryption ? Will the change to 64 bit make a big difference over all security wise ?

Amber